Thursday, April 2, 2009

Observation #22 - Tater Tots


I'm 51 years old and I like tater tots, not too proud to admit it. My wife made some tonight and I forgot how much I like those little starchy nuggets. I like them with ketchup, mustard, fry sauce (Utah thing), BBQ sauce and cheese. I like them with pretty much everything but carrots. I could eat them every day, I would like to thank Mr. Tot for inventing these, I am indebted to you.

Ever notice you can't get them at most restaurants? Go to Chili's or Applebee's and ask for a big plate of tater tots and they'll most likely ask you to leave. What do they have against the innocent little tater tot? They'll clog our arteries with french fries but wont serve us tater tots, that's just not American.

I think we should band together and boycott all restaurants that refuse to serve tater tots. No shirts, no shoes no tater tots, no business...................

No comments:

Post a Comment