Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Observation # 31 - The Wind In Your Hair


OK, this is a little self serving. I decided we were far enough into spring that it was time for the top to come off my daily driver Corvette. I love driving these things with the tops off, sitting in the sun with the stereo blasting a little Bob Seger or maybe some Eagles and my hair blowing in the wind. That's kind of the issue.

You see my hair is thinning, like many men my age. I don't have any issues with it and my ego does not take a hit over it, just don't care. Almost looking forward to the day I can just wipe my head off and go to work, much easier. Also, think of the money I'll save on shampoos and hair gels, all good. The problem with driving a Vette with the top off and thin hair is that if you don't wear a hat you burn the top of your head. If you've never had a sunburn on top of your head let me tell you it's a strange feeling. First it hurts to comb your hair and second it makes your head show through more, kind of like rubbing salt in a wound.

Oh well, I'll just buy a cool hat.............

No comments:

Post a Comment