Monday, April 20, 2009

Observation #30 - Space Bags


Well, my wife and I have entered the space age. We went out and bought some space bags. I guess they're talking about space as in the amount of room something takes up but I prefer to feel like I'm part of something bigger like the space program.

Anyhow, you know what these are, they're the plastic bags you can put 35 sweaters, two comforters and a recliner in, attach your vacuum and suck out all the air until the bag is small enough to fit into a kitchen drawer. We actually started small with one comforter. We did as directed and attached the vacuum and sucked out all the air and viola, it can now fit in a kitchen drawer, amazing. Although it now weights three times more than it did before, but that's science for you.............

No comments:

Post a Comment