Thursday, April 9, 2009

Observation #25 - Flying


Been travelling the past few days, had a business trip to Albuquerque, love that town, great climate and food, a favorite place to go to, but not to travel to. I can only get the on the smallest possible regional jets, the dreaded CRJ200. Now understand it's a nice plane, just not suited for long trips with 47 of your closest friends. I aways get 1C, the first one I can fall into when I get in the plane. I get away with this due to some recent knee surgery, they give it to me to make me more comfortable, very nice of them. Most flights I get the row to myself, also a good thing, but not on this trip. So there were two of us squished into seats 1C & 1D. It would not be so bad if it weren't for "elbow wars" This is the game two passengers play when they both want to use the 1.75 inch wide arm rest between the two seats. You end up with both elbows on the rest, one in front and one in back making very sure not to have any personal contact. So you get your elbows situated and hold perfectly still until you land, not much fun.........

No comments:

Post a Comment