Monday, March 9, 2009

Intro


My name is Tony and I'm 51 years old, not 50 but 51. It took a year to get over the shock before I could effectively convey my thoughts about the subject. Turning 30, no problem, 40, no sweat but 50, well things started to hurt and I'm afraid things will start falling off when I hit 60. So I thought I would pass along some of my observations as I head down the road to the inevitable, becoming an old man in a hat driving an excessively large car blocking the fast lane of life.


A couple of disclaimers first, for any women that read this, I know you have your own set of issues to deal with when you age. Please keep in mind I had nothing to do with that whole menopause thing, I didn't write the software, I didn't vote for it and I didn't advise God to bring the affliction down on you, I AM an innocent bystander so please accept my apologies for anything that may offend, I'm a man and as such I don't know how what I said was insensitive, or so I've been told. Also, to all you men that have your act together and are better prepared to age gracefully, I couldn't give a crap.

So, on to my first observation..................

No comments:

Post a Comment