Saturday, March 21, 2009

Observation #13 - Humor


I love a good joke, I also love when some one with a quicker wit than me says someting that makes me pause before I fully understand the humor involved. For example, if you want to see that "dear in the headlight look", next time you go grocery store and you go to check out, you will eventually be asked if you want your milk in a bag. I was with an uncle of mine, one of the quickest wits I have every been around, when he was aked that question. He responded by saying "Geez no, leave it in the bottle, last time you put it in a bag it spilled all over the trunk of my car before I got home". Wait for it, you'll get it in a moment ot two.

The best part is the response of the bagger, for a moment they think they said something wrong and you get a great blank stare, it's priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment