Monday, March 23, 2009

Observation # 15 - Headaches


I have a headache, seemed like a good thing to blog about. I was sitting here trying to decide on a subject and thinking so much gave me a headache so it sounded logical. When I was younger it took quite a bit to give me a headache, hours of slaving away in the yard under a hot sun and presto, headache. Not so much anymore. I got a headache last week tying my shoes, that's pretty pathetic. I think headaches are your body's way of telling you to "shut 'er down" when you over do it. If that's true, then I over did it tying my shoes last week, that does not bode well for me in the upcoming years. What's next, am I going to throw my back out opening a Diet Coke? If I can't open a Diet Coke I'll literally die of thirst, seriously I will die of thirst as my body is 95% Diet Coke. If I had to take a drug test today the nurse would take one look at my sample and say "very funny, how did you smuggle in the Diet Coke?". What's scary is what if I had to open a Diet Coke AND make a sandwich, I might have a stroke..............that would not look good in an obituary "died opening a Diet Coke AND making a sandwich, all at the same time. He was a brave soul."

No comments:

Post a Comment