Thursday, March 26, 2009

Observation #18 - LOL


LOL, I hate that and it goes for the rest of them too. If I hear LOL once more I won't BRB and you won't be my BFF anymore. Holy cow, start expanding your vocabulary not shrinking it. How about this one; dykhsys? It means "do you know how stupid you sound?". Or this one; guaslaa or grow up and speak like an adult.

And that goes for faces made of keystrokes, enough already. :) this is not a sideways smiley face, it's a colon and a parenthesis. These things are annoying. If you insist on using smiley faces at least use some of the ones you can get on line like:

Free Smiley Face Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.org Free Smiley Face Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.org Free Smiley Face Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.org Free Smiley Face Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.org Free Smiley Face Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.org Free Smiley Face Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.org Free Smiley Face Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.org Free Smiley Face Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.org Free Smiley Face Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.org Free Smiley Face Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.org Free Smiley Face Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.org Free Smiley Face Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.org Free Smiley Face Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.org

At least these leave me ROFL..............

1 comment:

  1. I have to say that I am a little concerned that you knew so many of those phrases...quite frankly, more than I know and I am considerably younger than you. Are you sure this isn't part of your "mid-life crisis"?

    ReplyDelete