Thursday, March 19, 2009

Observation # 11 - Spoons


I can prove that women lose things more than men with the cunning use of spoons. First I need to make a disclaimer, your home must be a proper control group meaning you can't have kids as they will eventually lose everything at least once.

We men tend to use the larger spoon, I would call it by it's proper name but as a man I only know kitchen utensils by description, hence the big spoons. Women tend to use the small spoons by nature. Why is obvious, men have big mouths and women want to believe they don't.

Go ahead an look in your silverware drawer and I bet you'll find more big spoons than small spoons, therefore we can deduce that women loose them as they use them by nature meaning that women lose things more often.

I hope everyone appreciates my clearing this up..............

2 comments:

  1. umm...we have a bizzilion little spoons and about 5 big spoons. You are so wrong - men would lose everything if it wasn't for women.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the exception to the rule, I know my little girl, she's small and petite but does have a big mouth therefore my hypothesis stands.

    ReplyDelete